The purpose of this web site is to enhance our customer support, not replace it. Excellent
customer care is the hallmark of our company, and we work hard to maintain our own high
standards. For your convenience, we have created a Support Request Form that we
recommend you use when writing to us.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time you have a
question or problem. To help our support staff help you in the most timely and efficient
manner, please keep the following guidelines in mind whenever possible.
Click on the link below to email support now.
Include your name, company name and if possible, your account code in support
emails. The more quickly we can identify you and your company, the more quickly
we can get down to the business of helping you with your problem.
- Be as specific as you can be about your problem. For example, if you are
getting an error, tell us where you were, what you were doing right before you
got the error, and if possible, copy/paste the error into your email to us. Often,
we must be able to duplicate your problem before we can begin to solve it. The
more information you can give us, the more quickly we can accomplish this.
- Please do not send email attachments, especially images, to support. If you
need to send us a data file or any other type of attachment, let us know and we
will give you an email address to use.
- ALWAYS include an appropriate subject with your email messages. Do not use
such subjects as HELP or QUESTIONS. These are so commonly used it is difficult to
sort through them, and they give no hint to the actual subject. Also, please
change the subject when the support problem changes. Using the same thread for
your letter today as you used last month will drop your letter down to the thread
from a month ago and we may not be able to find it.
- NEVER leave the subject blank. Sometimes messages with blank subjects are
dropped to the bottom of the board by the email support archival system.
- Please set your email program to "Text only" (disable HTML) when writing to
support if at all possible.
- Remember...we are YOUR support team. You will not be "penalized" for not
following the above suggestions. They are here only to help us help you more